A personal injury lawyer is an individual who helps someone who has been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, to recover compensation for their injuries and property damage. A personal injury lawyer should have a great deal of experience in handling such claims.
Personal injury claims happen when one person is injured due to the negligence of another person or entity. Examples of personal injury accidents include:
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident that was not their fault, then you should reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney. The initial consultation with a personal injury attorney at Schuelke Law is free.
When someone is involved in an accident, they may not survive their injuries, which means the personal injury case then becomes a wrongful death claim. For this reason, it is vital that you contact an attorney right away.
Personal injury accidents can get complicated. Do not communicate with the insurance companies, including engaging in settlement negotiations and possible lawsuits alone. Speak to a qualified personal injury attorney so they can get you the compensation you deserve.
Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs:
- Are catastrophic injury cases different than personal injury lawsuits?
- Can I handle my personal injury claim without a lawyer?
- Can I still file a personal injury claim even if I was partially at fault?
- Can I wait to contact a personal injury lawyer?
- How do I know if I have a personal injury claim?
- How do you win a personal injury case in Texas?
- How does a victim of a catastrophic injury deal with insurance companies?
- How long does it take to get my case settled?
- How long does it take to get results in a catastrophic injury cases?
- I don’t have a lot of money after my accident how am I going to afford an attorney?
- I don’t have a lot of money and work at a low paying job. How can I possibly afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- I was in a bad car accident and sustained serious injuries. Can an attorney help me get compensation for my medical bills?
- If I file a personal injury claim, am I entitled to compensation for my injuries?
- My wife was killed by a drunk driver. Isn’t that a criminal matter? If so, why would I need a personal injury lawyer?
- Should I accept the settlement offer from the insurance company after my accident?
- Should I hire an experienced personal injury attorney after being involved in a serious accident?
- What am I supposed to do after being involved in an accident and I am badly injured?
- What are catastrophic injuries?
- What are special and general damages?
- What do comparative fault and the doctrine of proportionate responsibility mean?
- What do I do if the insurance company representative contacts me?
- What has to be proven in a personal injury case?
- What is a personal injury lawyer and how do I know if I need to hire one?
- What is a personal injury lawyer and why would I need one?
- What is a serious personal injury?
- What is the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury case in Texas?
- What kind of compensation am I eligible to receive by filing a personal injury claim?
- What kinds of accidents cause catastrophic injuries?
- What kinds of damages am I eligible for after an accident?
- What kinds of expenses could I claim after being injured in an accident?
- What types of personal injury claims are seen in Texas?
- When are injuries sustained in a car accident considered to be catastrophic?
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer if the insurance company of the person who caused the accident I was in has offered me a settlement?
- Why would I need a personal injury lawyer for a minor accident and minor injuries?