Yes, an attorney can help you obtain compensation for your medical bills and other losses. Sustaining personal injuries are frightening, particularly when you do not know how you are going to get all your bills paid or even recover well enough to return to work. A personal injury attorney can handle all manner of injuries that you may have received, whether it was the result of a car, truck, motorcycle or other accident. Do not wait to contact a personal injury attorney after an accident or you may miss filing a claim within the time frame allocated for filing personal injury claims. In Texas, a claim must be filed no later than two years after the day the cause of action accrues.
Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs:
- Are catastrophic injury cases different than personal injury lawsuits?
- Can I wait to contact a personal injury lawyer?
- How does a victim of a catastrophic injury deal with insurance companies?
- How long does it take to get my case settled?
- How long does it take to get results in a catastrophic injury cases?
- I don’t have a lot of money after my accident how am I going to afford an attorney?
- I don’t have a lot of money and work at a low paying job. How can I possibly afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- I was in a bad car accident and sustained serious injuries. Can an attorney help me get compensation for my medical bills?
- What am I supposed to do after being involved in an accident and I am badly injured?
- What are catastrophic injuries?
- What are special and general damages?
- What is the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury case in Texas?
- What kind of compensation am I eligible to receive by filing a personal injury claim?
- What kinds of accidents cause catastrophic injuries?
- What kinds of damages am I eligible for after an accident?
- What kinds of expenses could I claim after being injured in an accident?