Skip to content

I was in a bad car accident and sustained serious injuries. Can an attorney help me get compensation for my medical bills?

Yes, an attorney can help you obtain compensation for your medical bills and other losses. Sustaining personal injuries are frightening, particularly when you do not know how you are going to get all your bills paid or even recover well enough to return to work. A personal injury attorney can handle all manner of injuries that you may have received, whether it was the result of a car, truck, motorcycle or other accident. Do not wait to contact a personal injury attorney after an accident or you may miss filing a claim within the time frame allocated for filing personal injury claims. In Texas, a claim must be filed no later than two years after the day the cause of action accrues.

Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs: