There is no need to worry about payment while you are recovering from a personal injury. We take cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you never pay a fee until your case is successful. This also means you are not expected to pay our legal fees up-front or out of your own pocket. On the other hand, if your case is not successful, you do not pay anything.
Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs:
- Are catastrophic injury cases different than personal injury lawsuits?
- How does a victim of a catastrophic injury deal with insurance companies?
- How long does it take to get results in a catastrophic injury cases?
- I don’t have a lot of money and work at a low paying job. How can I possibly afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- What are catastrophic injuries?
- What are special and general damages?
- What kinds of accidents cause catastrophic injuries?