There is no set answer or time frame when it comes to catastrophic injury cases. Each case and each set of injuries are unique and have their own timeline. It can take months to years to reach a conclusion or settlement. Such injuries may involve surgery, extensive healing, setbacks, and/or rehabilitation. Therefore, cases like these are often long and complex. Serious injury cases take time but they tend to result in greater compensation. Contact Schuelke Law for more information.
Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs:
- Are catastrophic injury cases different than personal injury lawsuits?
- How does a victim of a catastrophic injury deal with insurance companies?
- How long does it take to get results in a catastrophic injury cases?
- I don’t have a lot of money and work at a low paying job. How can I possibly afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- What are catastrophic injuries?
- What are special and general damages?
- What kind of compensation am I eligible to receive by filing a personal injury claim?
- What kinds of accidents cause catastrophic injuries?