One of the most important reasons for contacting a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible following an accident is that insurance adjusters immediately send out investigators to determine fault. Insurance companies want to act quickly because they want to find evidence that can deny the victim coverage or substantially reduce a claim. Therefore, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer to speak on your behalf. Statistics show that injury accident victims tend to get better settlements when they are working with an attorney.
Other Serious Personal Injury FAQs:
- Are catastrophic injury cases different than personal injury lawsuits?
- Can I wait to contact a personal injury lawyer?
- How does a victim of a catastrophic injury deal with insurance companies?
- How long does it take to get my case settled?
- How long does it take to get results in a catastrophic injury cases?
- I don’t have a lot of money after my accident how am I going to afford an attorney?
- I don’t have a lot of money and work at a low paying job. How can I possibly afford to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- I was in a bad car accident and sustained serious injuries. Can an attorney help me get compensation for my medical bills?
- What am I supposed to do after being involved in an accident and I am badly injured?
- What are catastrophic injuries?
- What are special and general damages?
- What is the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury case in Texas?
- What kind of compensation am I eligible to receive by filing a personal injury claim?
- What kinds of accidents cause catastrophic injuries?
- What kinds of damages am I eligible for after an accident?
- What kinds of expenses could I claim after being injured in an accident?