Who is typically held responsible for a premises liability claim?
The list of those that may be held responsible or liable for a premises liability claim is virtually endless. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Property management companies
- Office buildings
- Property owners
- Businesses owners
- Bus terminals
- Train stations
- Apartment complexes
- Retail stores
- Security businesses
- Cleaning companies
- Maintenance companies
Other Premises Liability FAQs:
- A premises liability case mainly involves slip and fall accidents, right?
- Does a premises liability claim only deal with someone tripping, slipping and falling?
- I slipped on the stairs of my co-worker’s house and hit my head. The doctor says I have a concussion and need to stay in hospital for a while. Can I recover compensation for my injuries?
- If I slip in a puddle of liquid in a store, or other location, would that be considered a premises liability claim?
- What do I need to prove to be successful in a premises liability claim?
- Who is typically held responsible for a premises liability claim?