Premises liability cases are the result of injuries on others' property.
The most popular types of premises liability claims occur when you trip or slip and fall on something in a walkway.
Premises Liability FAQs
- A premises liability case mainly involves slip and fall accidents, right?
- Does a premises liability claim only deal with someone tripping, slipping and falling?
- I slipped on the stairs of my co-worker’s house and hit my head. The doctor says I have a concussion and need to stay in hospital for a while. Can I recover compensation for my injuries?
- If I slip in a puddle of liquid in a store, or other location, would that be considered a premises liability claim?
- What do I need to prove to be successful in a premises liability claim?
- Who is typically held responsible for a premises liability claim?
I would just like to say thank you all for doing such a great job on my case. If I should ever need any legal help, you will be the first person I will call.