Skip to content

Am I entitled to any other forms of payment if I file a personal injury lawsuit for injuries sustained on the job?

It is possible. You may obtain additional funds from government benefits, such as Social Security disability insurance (SSDI) if your injuries are disabling and prevent you from working. Whether or not you get additional funds from another source depends on the circumstances of the case.

To learn more about personal injury lawsuit rewards, contact the experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys at Schuelke Law.

Other Workplace Injury FAQs: