Are there remedies available for victims of car accidents involving pedestrians?
Yes. If you are a pedestrian and involved in a car accident involving a pedestrian that is caused by the car driver, the victims may have a couple of different remedies. A victim of such accident can make a claim against the car driver and the driver’s insurance company. If the car driver has purchased uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on their own auto insurance policy, that coverage will also protect them in a car accident involving a pedestrian.
Other Auto-Pedestrian Accident FAQs:
- Are there remedies available for victims of car accidents involving pedestrians?
- Is distracted driving, and distracted walking a factor in pedestrian and vehicle fatal accidents?
- Is there a common type of fatal pedestrian accident?
- Two of my friends have been in a car accident with pedestrians. Are these kinds of accidents common?
- What are the causes of pedestrian traffic deaths?
- What are the common factors in pedestrian accident deaths?
- Who is more at risk as a pedestrian to be struck and possibly seriously injured or killed?