Skip to content

I was involved in a hit and run accident. What do I do?

If you were able to provide the police with enough solid information for them to make an arrest or otherwise identify the driver, you may be able to proceed with filing a personal injury claim. If you were not able to provide police with information on the other driver, you may still be able to obtain compensation for your injuries/losses if you have Uninsured Motorists insurance.

Depending on your coverage amount, medical expenses and other damages may be picked up by your own insurance provider.

Other Car Accidents FAQs: