Carbon Monoxide Poisoning — A Lesson From A Cat

I’ve handled a case or two involving carbon monoxide poisoning so I’m sensitive to the risks that arise when we turn on heaters for the first time each season.

This story from Fox News about a cat that saved his owners from carbon monoxide poisoning.  In short, the family felt weird and the husband and wife went to a doctor, who sent them home.  When the cat started screaming at them, the wife called the vet, who successfully diagnosed them as having carbon monoxide poisoning and urged them to get out of the house.

This is a story worth watching, but there is no way to embed it so I hope you’ll click on the link.

And after you do, go buy a carbon monoxide detector to protect you and your family as you turn on your furnace this year.

Perlmutter & Schuelke, PLLC maintains offices in Austin, Texas. However, our attorneys and lawyers represent clients throughout the state of Texas, including Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Forth Worth, El Paso, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Kyle, Buda, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lockhart, Bastrop, Elgin, Manor, Brenham, Cedar Park, Burnet, Marble Falls, Temple and Killeen. By Brooks Schuelke


Law Firm Website by CLM Grow