Auto Accidents: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Frequently Asked Questions

Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage is a type of insurance that you may buy when you purchase your own car insurance.  It is designed to protect you when you are involved in an accident caused by a driver who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to fully compensate you for all of your injuries.  If you purchased it, it provides coverage for you or anyone in your car when your car is involved in a wreck.  It also covers you in almost unlimited circumstances as long as you are injured by an uninsured/underinsured driver — it can apply when you are in someone else’s car, while you’re a pedestrian, while you’re riding a bike, or while you’re sitting on your front porch.

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about uninsured/underinsured motorist claims:

Schuelke Law maintains offices in Austin, Texas. However, our attorneys and lawyers represent clients throughout the state of Texas, including Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Forth Worth, El Paso, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Kyle, Buda, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lockhart, Bastrop, Elgin, Manor, Brenham, Cedar Park, Burnet, Marble Falls, Temple and Killeen. By Brooks Schuelke

Law Firm Website by CLM Grow